ICI Services is an Employee-Owned Company providing Engineering & Integration, Systems Acquisition, Information Warfare, and In-Service Sustainment support to government customers. We are seeking a Associate Marine Engineer to support our Navy customer in Washington, DC.
- Applicant must be eligible to hold an active Department of Defense (DoD) SECRET personnel security clearance.
General Tasking Description:
Provide support to clients developing and maintaining U.S. Navy surface ships systems and associated subsystems. Provide programmatic and technical support including engineering support for hull, mechanical and electrical systems; total ship engineering; project management. Work with Fleet, New Construction, In-Service stakeholders within SEA 05, PMS 377, PMS 407, and PMS 443 to track and manage the LPD Class Strike Team.
· Support weekly LPD 17 Class Strike Team meetings on behalf of LPD Class Stakeholders in PMS 443, PMS 377, SEA 05, and PMS 407.
· Review and update weekly Strike Team Action Items and metrics for active Strike Team issues and bullpen items.
· Provide Engineering support, coordination, and engagement with ISEAs or other stakeholders to resolve LPD Strike Team tasks in support of PMS 443 and SEA 05.
· Support facilitation and management of monthly ISEA Strike Team meetings.
· Participate in LPD ESC, Surface Team One, Advisory Management Team, SURFMEPP Strike Team and related fleet sustainment events in support of LPD Strike Team
· Provide reports/presentations on Strike Team issues and progress as needed to Strike Team stakeholders.
· Assist in Coordinating with Strike Team LPD new construction and in-service program offices to prioritize and manage ISEA tasks to align with available resources and schedules.
· Coordinate and engage with PMS 443 and PMS 377 Logistics branches to solve LPD Strike Team issues related to ILS, Technical Manuals, and PMS.
· Assist with requirements management and support customer research requests efficiently and thoroughly.
· 3 Years of US Naval Engineering experience.
· Experience with providing engineering support to LPD 17CL Amphib desired.
· Knowledge of ship design principles and practices, Main Propulsion, & Diesel Engines desired.
Educational & Certification Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in naval architecture, ocean engineering, mechanical engineering, marine engineering, systems engineering (ABET-Accredited), or a related discipline plus at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
· Experience in Ship design marine, ocean engineering or naval architecture often gained through maritime school education or internships highly desired.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
ICI Services provides a comprehensive, competitive benefits package.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- 401(k) Plan with Immediately Vesting Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Transportation, Parking)
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Performance Recognition & Awards (Spot Bonuses)
ICI Services is an Employee-Owned Business with a proud history of providing Engineering & Integration, Systems Acquisition, Information Warfare, and In-Service Sustainment to our government customers. These objectives have been achieved by facilitating strong customer satisfaction and continuous growth. ICI Services’ engineers, analysts, logisticians, technicians and information technology specialists provide integral, quality support to multiple US Navy organizations and the Department of Homeland Security. We are headquartered in Virginia Beach, VA.