Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital is a 356-bed comprehensive trauma center, not-for-profit community hospital located in Southern California's beautiful Santa Clarita Valley!
Since 1975, Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital (Henry Mayo) has been an integral part of the Santa Clarita Valley, committed to providing a wide range of services to our growing community.
Our Hospital is on a journey to exceed expectations of those we serve, every day, every time. It's the Henry Mayo Way.
"WE CARE" is our message - and we want everyone to hear "WE CARE," say "WE CARE," and feel "WE CARE."
Please join us on this journey. Apply today!
Henry Mayo is in search of a Sr. Network Engineer / Server Admin.
System Administrator (SA) is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure; participation in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure; and ensuring that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational goals and standards.
Licensure and Certification:
- Advanced Technical Certification (MCSE, VCP, CCNA or above) preferred
- AA/AS degree in Computer Science or business-related field
- Equivalent experience may be substituted for education
- Minimum five (5) years in a position as Network Engineer / Server Administrator
- Experience operating within IT Service Management (ITSM) and / or ITIL processes
- Healthcare environment experience preferred
- Server Virtualization Technologies (VMware vSphere / Microsoft Hyper-V) and Knowledge of Storage Technologies (SAN, NAS, Fibre Channel, iSCSI)
- Network management/monitoring tools and software
- Patch Management Experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Windows Active Directory (DNS, DHCP, Group Policy Management)
- Virtualization Technologies (VMware vSphere, Citrix / XenApp)
- Cloud Architectures (Office 365, Azure AD, AWS)
- MS Exchange E-mail Architecture
- SQL Management
- Some Linux knowledge
- Familiarity with PowerShellEffective two way communication skills (listening and speaking); strong interpersonal skills
- Strong critical reasoning skills in clinical decision-making, planning and organizing, initiative, independent decision-making, problem solving, and ability to interpret data
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $48.45 - $77.52 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Valencia, CA 91355: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Network engineering: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: In person