At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers – and make the world a better place.
We are growing and are looking for talented team members to join us! The Hydraulics Design Engineer develops hydraulic systems that are world-class in overall quality, reliability, durability, features, performance, and efficiency.
The level of this position will depend on experience.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree - Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Excellent engineering analysis, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Excellent written communication, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to lead technical projects and small technical project teams
- Previous experience with hydraulic systems and components preferred
- Previous off-road equipment design experience preferred
- Travel Standard < 10%
Doosan Bobcat is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- hydraulic systems and components: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person