If you are looking to be part of an engaging team and want to contribute to the success of a customer focused business operation, DC Fabricators, Inc. wants to talk with you!
Based in Florence, New Jersey, DCF began as the DeLaval Condenser Division in the 1960’s as the leader in the design, technology, and manufacture of steam condensers and heat exchangers for government and commercial heat transfer applications. Today, DCF is a major supplier to the Navy Shipbuilding Program.
For more information, please go to: www.dcfab.com
We are seeking placement for a WELD ENGINEER to provide welding engineering expertise in the application of technically sound and cost-effective welding procedures, and with the effective execution and completion of moderate to complex welding engineering functions. This includes assisting in the development and qualifications of procedures, providing technical guidelines driving manufacturing, and resolving weld-related problems.
The successful candidate will have a B.S. in Welding Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, or Welding Technology, plus at least ten (10) years as a welding engineer in a heavy industrial environment or demonstrates successful experience.
Will consider a four (4) year trade school graduate to work hand's on in the engineering group and will transition into a lead weld engineer position.
- Must have knowledge of basic metal joining and metallurgical principles and their application to industrial problems.
- Must have the ability to identify root causes of specific welding problems and to initiate corrective actions.
- Must have excellent computer skills and the ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be capable of taking a leadership role.
US Citizenship is required at time of hire.
DC Fabricators, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Welding: 5 years (Required)
- Mechanical knowledge: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: In person