Orlando area- Full-time structural engineer position requires clear and concise communication skills in order to work closely as a team with both structural engineers and machine-design mechanical engineers solving complex problems and rigorous high-fidelity fine element activities.
Celtic Engineering, Inc. is a fast-paced leading structural and specialty engineering firm in the Entertainment/Hospitality Industry. Celtic Engineering, Inc. prides itself in engineering innovative and cost effective solutions that are iconic and recognizable all over the world. We were recently awarded as one of The Florida Business Journal’s Fast 100 companies.
Our firm employs creative thinking innovators who solve the evolving challenges presented in our industry. Some of the exciting projects worldwide include iconic structures, hotels, themed facilities, show and show set design, roller coaster rides, and other complex structures. This position requires some prior knowledge of design and analytical experience with different building materials including steel, concrete. Working knowledge of design and analysis with fiber reinforced polymers, aluminum and stainless steel preferred but not required. Working knowledge with SAP 2000 software is required.
Self-motivated, technically sound candidates with a desire to engineer challenging/complex structures, provide great client service, and continually learn new skills will thrive at Celtic Engineering, Inc.
**Celtic Engineering, Inc. is not currently considering sponsoring new applicants for work visas at this time.**
- A BS degree in Civil Engineering with emphasis on Structures
- Master’s degree in Civil Engineering with emphasis in Structures is desirable but not required.
- Working knowledge with SAP 2000 or ETABS software
- Experience with Building Information Modeling (BIM) is desirable but not required.
- Code compliant design experience in Florida
- Ability to interpret and design to other codes and standards from other regions both domestic and international
- Excellent and creative problem solving ability.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in dynamic analysis, fatigue design, and vibrations is preferred but not required.
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Hybrid-Remote Work Program
- Flexible Schedule Program
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $75,000.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Due to the governmental security clearance requirements of the projects you would be working on, please confirm if you are a permanent resident or U.S. Citizen.
- Do you have a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, or Bachelor of Science in Structural Engineering?
- AutoCAD: 1 year (Preferred)
- SAP 2000: 1 year (Preferred)
- REVIT: 1 year (Preferred)
- Professional Engineer (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Orlando, FL