We are a well-established industrial automation business, that has been operating for 39 years. We specialize in custom built machines, utilizing robotics, vision systems and a multitude of other technologies.
We are looking for a motivated and detailed oriented Electrical Hardware Designer to join our team. The duties would include designing and assisting in checking electrical and pneumatic designs. The right candidate would be a team player with a background in electrical and pneumatic design. Having a history in programming and integration would be a positive.
The position will require little to no travel.
Job duties include:
· Attending meetings and receiving lineups for projects.
· Reading and understanding customer specifications.
· Selecting and purchasing components, taking the budget into consideration.
· Planning and designing electrical and pneumatic schematics.
· Entering stock lists in Epicor to be purchased.
· Assisting in checking designs for functionality and accuracy.
· Being cognizant of a timeline and meeting milestones.
· Ability to complete a job with minimal assistance.
· Ability to interface with the floor and support build.
· Work history in Electrical and Pneumatic Design.
· Degree preferred, but not required.
· Proficient in the AutoCAD environment.
· AutoCAD Electrical experience preferred.
The ideal candidate will be easy going and eager to get involved, taking minimal direction and willing to become part of a team environment.
We value a positive, challenging and rewarding company culture that encourages a work-life balance.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Burton, MI 48529: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- electrical design: 1 year (Preferred)
- pneumatic design: 1 year (Preferred)
- AutoCAD: 1 year (Preferred)
- AutoCAD Electical: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person