The Electrical Engineer will support production of LED modules and perform daily projects dealing with the production of commercial refrigeration equipment. This may include projects on the factory floor, test labs or the office and range from basic wiring to electronics. Experience with wire harness and SMT manufacturing is a plus.
- Testing - New products (fans, relays, lights, controls, etc.).
- Wire Harness Department support - Misc. needs, equipment review.
- PCB manufacturing / SMT production line support and process improvements.
- Research, identify, purchase test equipment to test completed electronics for quality assurance.
- Design and build electronic control fixture to be used for training and testing new product offerings.
- Miscellaneous test fixtures - calibration, production lines, sub-assembly, foam jigs, etc.
- Production Change Notices to document electrical standardizations, regulatory compliance.
- Support production lines concerning electrical issues.
- Standardizations and improvements to products.
- Knowledge of cellular and Wifi communications is a plus to assist in special projects dealing with connecting our products to customers established systems / requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or similar field required.
- Two or more years of related experience and/or training required.
- A qualified candidate should be detail oriented.
- Ability to communicate professionally.
- Must be punctual and able to work independently.
- Previous experience with SMT production is a plus.
- Knowledge of Labview software and Arduino microcontrollers is a plus.
The hours for this position are 7:30am - 4:00pm, Monday through Friday.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Company-paid background check required upon hire.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends
Work Location: In person