Inova Fair Oaks Hospital Engineering department is looking for a Medical Device Maintenance and Application (Biomedical) Engineer. Are you the one? Do you have experience/knowledge repairing medical equipment? Come join this great team!!
As a Clinical Medical Equipment Engineer (Biomedical) 1, you will maintain the integrity of Service Management Systems and be responsible for preventative maintenance and repair to medical equipment. The ideal candidate will do so while providing the highest levels of customer service and being responsible for maintaining the integrity of the service management system database.
This position is Monday -Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Performs diagnostic repairs/troubleshooting using electronic mechanical training and standard equipment knowledge to carry out repairs in standardized situations utilizing written, oral or diagram instructions.
- Completes and oversees assigned PM and other scheduled services (such as installations, special projects, tagging of all included medical devices, department sweeps, incoming inspections and additions/deletions) at assigned completion rates.
- Contacts vendors to complete contracted PM's, oversees vendor performance and monitors completion per manufacturer specifications
- Responsible for accuracy of equipment inventory including, but not limited to the following: initial tagging of equipment, initial inspection, equipment additions/deletions and assuring accurate preventative maintenance schedule.
- Documents all service events on each medical device in the service management system database to ensure that the history of preventative maintenance and repairs is accurate and under both the hospital management plan and equipment management plan set forth by clinical engineering.
- Demonstrates the ability to run reports out of the service management system to include inventory reports, QA reports, preventative maintenance completion reports, stock on hand reports, open call reports and any other standard report from the database.
- Responsible for maintaining an accurate parts inventory in the service management systems to include the following: accurate selling off parts to the customer on a service call, performing goods in, promptly returning parts not needed, securing exchange parts to be returned and validating the parts inventory quarterly.
- Some (0-2years) experience in Electrical. Mechanical or IT Engineering.
Benefits and Perks:
- Health, Vision, and Dental Coverage
- Life Insurance, Short/Long Term Disability
- Retirement: Inova matches dollar for dollar the first 5% of your eligible pay that you contribute to the plan
- Competitive salary: Pay based experience
- Amazing Paid Time Off: Accrue PTO hours on your very first day of work
- Supplemental Plans: Including Auto/Home Insurance discounts, Pet Insurance, Identity Theft Protection
- Additional Benefits: Educational Assistance of up to $5,250/year, Student Loan Refinancing, Adoption Assistance, Child Care Centers, Scholarship Program, Free Parking, Exclusive savings opportunities to in-store events, theme parks, discounts, movie tickets and local offerings and so much more!
See Full List of Benefits Here: 2022 INOVA BENEFITS GUIDE