Who We Are
We are a fast-growing, specialty building manufacturer of spiral stairs, straight stairs, and barn doors eager to grow our teams! You’ll love working directly with homeowners and contractors to develop customized solutions for their projects.
So, if you are a motivated and energetic individual looking for your next great opportunity, we want to hear from you!
This position works in a cooperative team environment with other Engineers and support staff to develop and maintain product configuration data. Daily activities center around the development and implementation of product configuration programs utilizing DriveWorks and Solidworks software packages. This position is also highly involved in the creation and maintenance of product Bill of Material information using company ERP software.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain DriveWorks design configuration system.
- Work within the Engineering Department to ensure product requirements are accurately represented.
- Interface with Product Management to update and maintain product pricing data.
- Create manufacturing documentation with input from production team.
- Ensures that design deliverables comply with department/corporate procedures and applicable regulations and standards.
- Outline and draft company procedures related to engineering design best practices.
- Actively develop and maintain product Bill of Material data.
- Create and release new company part numbers.
Collaborate with Supply Chain team to identify and resolve BOM discrepancies
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed herein are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be necessary to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- At least three (3) years related experience in a manufacturing environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in Engineering or related field required.
- Proficiency in 2D and 3D modeling software required – Solidworks preferred.
- Experience with Visual Basic programming and SQL Databases required.
- Knowledge of DriveWorks design configuration software strongly preferred.
- Experience with connection design, weld design and design of structural members preferred.
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems required.
- Knowledge of fabrication processes including but not limited to sheet-metal processing, machining and welding beneficial.
- Ability to work successfully with associates at all levels within the organization.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Strong written and oral communications skills - including presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Proven analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
Ability to communicate and provide constructive feedback in a positive nature at all levels of the organization regarding performance and objectives. Ability to take direction from Senior Management and display a positive “can-do” attitude, strong work ethic and utilizing strong problem-solving skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $85,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Collegeville, PA 19426: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Solidworks: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: In person