Ready to make an impact on your career, client projects and the community?
My Client is a growing, well-established Civil engineering firm seeking a Water Resources Engineer familiar with design of municipal water resources projects to add to its talented staff. Qualified Candidates should have:
- Knowledge of MS Office, Hydrology & Hydraulics models, ArcMap and Civil3D.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Biological and Agricultural Engineering
- EIT or PE preferred
- Familiar with design of municipal water resources
- Experience using hydraulic modeling software such as EPAWMM, HEC-RAS, and SRH-2D
- Experience with ESRI GIS software such as ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Field Maps, and ArcGIS Survey123
Great opportunity to work on major projects!
Send a resume to Jason Tract, Liberty Personnel: [email protected]