RMG – Rocky Mountain Group, (RMG) is proud to have served our clients across Colorado, with high-quality work and a keen sense of urgency, for over 35 years.
We operate from an ESOP model – we are 100% Employee-Owned - which has served to highlight how each of our team members values the work they do; they have a stake in the game and that equates to better outcomes for everyone, most especially our clients.
Our mantra is a simple one: do the right thing, provide value, treat every job like it’s your own, and try every day to impact the lives of our clients and our team in whatever positive way we can.
There’s nothing fancy or complicated about RMG. We’re a straightforward bunch of designers, engineers, architects, and soil techs and we’re very clear on who we are and what we do. We provide reliable, dependable solutions and our geotechnical expertise and experience bring with it an unmatched understanding of the realities and practicalities of building, engineering, and designing along the Front Range.
We are a company with a clearly defined vision and a willingness to grow. The leadership team set out to create an environment that is beneficial, productive, positive, and growth-oriented for all of our staff. But it’s never been about growth for growth’s sake; we are still here to provide great services to ALL of our customers, large and small, and we still support our team in their desire to bring innovation and creativity to the work we do.
Come be a part of this talented and dedicated team.
Make an IMPACT! Apply now!
Who we are looking for:
Are you looking for interesting work that will provide you with opportunities to excel and grow within your chosen profession? Do you enjoy working on a multitude of project types within a highly collaborative environment? As a Project Engineer at RMG, you will work alongside some of the most awesome Employee Owners who will value your work ethic and skillsets.
What you’ll be doing:
Including but not limited to:
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, and coordinating Geotechnical specific work for projects varying in size and complexity
- Application of sound engineering principles and be able to communicate complex engineering issues and concepts to technical and non-technical clients and project teams
- Experience in evaluating, and synthesizing complex laboratory and field data, and assembly in written reports
- Preparing proposals and reports to support existing clients and working with Business Development to provide data for RFQs/RFPs
- Leading by example with the active support of internal policies and practices, including health & safety, risk management, project management, and quality management
- Promote collaboration and teamwork across business lines and geographies
Skills/experience you bring to RMG:
- A Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET-Accredited institution
- 5+ years of work experience in geotechnical or geological engineering
- PE license (or ability to obtain within the next year)
- Working knowledge of the principles of civil/geotechnical or geological engineering
- Ability to prioritize and manage time to meet deadlines
- Possession of attention to detail and ability to review work performed for accuracy
Check out our Perks + Benefits:
In addition to our welcoming company culture and competitive compensation packages, our employees enjoy the below benefits:
- Comprehensive group medical insurance – paid for by the company
- Dental and Supplemental Insurance Available
- Tuition/Training reimbursement
- Paid Time Off – a minimum of 4 weeks’ worth of PTO per year
- Company–observed paid holidays – 7 per year
- 401K retirement plan
- Employee Ownership via company-issued stock shares
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and highly encourage resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities. We believe that diversity drives innovation.
RMG participates in the USCIS E-Verify Program to verify that all new hires are authorized to work in the United States.
EOE M/F/D/V/SO. Drug-Free Workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person