Geo-Technology Associates, Inc. is seeking a Licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.) with Special Inspector (S.I) certification for our office in Orlando, Florida.
Special Inspector / Civil Engineer Responsibilities will include:
- Special Inspections and Threshold Inspections
- Structural steel reviews, including bolted and welded connections, CMU, cast-in-place concrete, reinforcing steel, post tension cable, precast/prestress members, wood structures and cold-formed metals.
- Extensively investigating & inspecting buildings at all levels to determine what and where the critical structural problems are located.
- Ensure that project requirements are met and compliant with project specifications, requirements and company policies or procedures. Attend all technician meetings.
Special Inspector / Civil Engineer Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering in the field on Civil/Structural Engineering
- Florida Professional Engineer License.
- S.I. (Special Inspector) License, performing structural field inspections on Threshold Buildings
- Experience performing structural field inspections on threshold buildings.
- Client contacts and relationships with local municipalities, area counties, and state agencies.
- Business development skills and the proven ability to win work.
- Experience writing proposals, scopes of work, and budgets for projected work.
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to manage & mentor staff, and direct resources effectively in a positive manner.
We ensure nondiscrimination and equal employment opportunity in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and all revisions and addendums thereof. #Indeedjobs
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $125,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person