Howmet Aerospace , is a leading global provider of advanced engineered solutions for the aerospace and transportation industries. The Company’s primary businesses focus on jet engine components, aerospace fastening systems and titanium structural parts necessary for mission-critical performance and efficiency in aerospace and defense applications, as well as forged wheels for commercial transportation. Howmet Aerospace is transforming the next phase of more fuel-efficient, quieter aerospace engines and sustainable ground transportation. For more information, visit www.howmet.com . Follow @howmet: Twitter , Instagram , Facebook , LinkedIn and YouTube .
The Product Engineer position will be in our Wichita Falls, Texas facility and will support manufacturing through process control, improvement initiatives, and assume direct responsibility for integrity for assigned products. Nestled halfway between Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas and Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, our facility in Wichita Falls supplies jet engine components to some of the most trusted names in the Aerospace industry.
This involves quoting new developmental parts, attending to product engineering concerns for developmental parts, assisting with obtaining new business, working to improve existing processes, developing and using new technologies, and providing technical support to Howmet Aerospace, Wichita Falls.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from an accredited institution in the following disciplines preferred: Aerospace, Mechanical, Manufacturing, or Industrial.
- 3 year's experience in Engineering in a Manufacturing Environment.
- Experience working in a Casting environment.
- Previous internship or co-op experience in a manufacturing environment or lab environment.
- Strong verbal, written, and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Able to work in a self-directed or team environment and have good organizations skills.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma, statistical analysis, and scientific methods for problem solving.
About Howmet Aerospace
Howmet Aerospace Inc. (NYSE: HWM), headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is a leading global provider of advanced engineered solutions for the aerospace and transportation industries. The Company’s sales for 2022 approximated $5.7 billion. The Company’s primary businesses focus on jet engine components, aerospace fastening systems, titanium structural parts and forged wheels. With nearly 1,150 granted and pending patents, the Company’s differentiated technologies promote more fuel efficiency for aircraft and commercial transportation. For more information, visit www.howmet.com , including content shared during the Company’s May 2022 Technology Day.