At The Engineering Company, we thrive on a shared vision: Empowering our community and enabling our team members to soar to their peak potential. Your role with us will not be a mere job title, but an integral part of a dynamic journey to shape a better world. By becoming a part of our team, you're stepping into a realm where your efforts contribute to something monumental—a revolutionary approach to improving the quality of life in our cities.
We stand united, focused on a singular purpose: to make a significant positive impact on our planet. As a sales-driven organization, we firmly believe in creating opportunities for every individual to identify and orchestrate projects that will have transformative effects on our community.
Join us at The Engineering Company, and embark on a fulfilling career that promises professional growth, financial success, and the opportunity to be a key player in creating innovative solutions for the world. Become part of the bigger picture, not just a number in the system, but a change-maker driving a sustainable future.
As a Transportation Engineer, you will work on roadway projects in rural settings, including design and construction management of new and existing roadways and assessments and maintenance of roads.
Your responsibilities will include engineering, design, calculations, developing construction drawings, specifications, bid packages, project schedules, project management, and permitting activities. You will be a key communicator with stakeholders, clients, and residents.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary: $107,000.00 - $118,000.00 per year + commission
- Full-Time Role: 40 hours per week
- Comprehensive Benefits: 100% medical insurance covered by the company, with preferential rates available for vision, dental, life, and disability insurances
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Assistance
What We're Looking For:
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering (Required)
- Minimum of 1 year's experience in roadway projects in rural settings (Required)
- At least 5 years' project management and design experience in land development projects (Required)
- Proficiency in Civil 3D, AutoCAD, or Microstation (Required)
- Professional Engineering (PE) or Engineering Intern (EI) license (Preferred)
- Deliver project outputs on time and to quality standards with minimal rework
- Maintain proactive and consistent communication with your direct supervisor
- Work efficiently within a dynamic team of engineers and contractors
- Interpret and represent client needs and requirements in the field
- Contribute to the team's revenue, culture, and brand image
- Promote The Engineering Company's value proposition to all clients
- Superior problem-solving abilities
- High adaptability to change
- Consistent attendance and punctuality
- Unwavering integrity and ethical standards
- Effective planning, prioritizing, and goal-setting abilities
Commitment to diversity:
The Engineer Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $107,295.97 - $118,441.89 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- roadway projects in rural settings: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: In person