Diagnosing User Issues. Delivering Exceptional Network Support.
- Can you Diagnose, Repair and Keep Networks Running Fast?
- Are you a person that actually likes working with End Users?
- Ready to build a career in a business, that honors Real Talent?
Well, you’re reading this, that’s good. This may be Your Opportunity.
We are National Networks, LLC, a Corporate Technology Provider proudly headquartered in Lake Charles, Louisiana. From our first day, our Mission and Vision is focused on serving our customers with leading-edge support of their technology network. This is done by recruiting and retaining the talent that will evolve our daily business practice, and work to define the perfect customer experience; One Client at a Time.
That’s where you come in… Keep reading, it gets better.
National Networks, LLC is expanding our team and looking for Network Support Technicians, where our ideal candidate will be able to handle multiple tickets and tracking multiple tasks to completion while ensuring that each customer is given your absolute best care. Ideally, our ideal candidates will find success in bringing the following skills to this opportunity:
- Highly Proficient in working within a Ticketing System, like AutoTask or ConnectWise.
- Expert level in Verbal Communication, while driving Technical Issues to Resolution.
- Certified Knowledge & Experience of Windows and Cloud-based Technologies.
- Two (2+) Plus Years in an IT Help Desk or NOC Support Team Environment
- Intermediate knowledge of routers, layer 2/3 switches, and other networking devices
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Server Operating Systems and Networks
- Remote Support Logins and Checking Wireless Site to Site connections
- Experience in working among a team, knowing when to ask for help.
- Certifications (A+, Net+, CCNA, MCSE) are a plus!
Now, let’s talk about, Why you’d want to work here.
Yes, we have benefits. Yes, we have a 401k. In today’s market, nearly everyone does. The National Networks Difference is: We commit to training you on how to utilize our proven Service Processes, and support you an empowered Intellectual Resource; each and every day. From new training opportunities to certification incentives, there are limitless ways in which our culture, invests in the development of the people that make National Networks strong.
Ready for the next step?
We are highly confident that we will find the person that will best fit this opportunity. If you find that your history and skills are ideal for our position, Apply. If you’re working as a Help Desk/Network Technician and you are ready to increase your Work/Life Balance with a new opportunity, APPLY.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lake Charles, LA 70605: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: In person