Are you a self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced work environment? If so, we want to meet with you!!
We are hiring for the following position:
SOLIDWORKS Design Engineer
Do you pride yourself on your workmanship, friendliness, attitude, and abilities, which consistently exceed expectations? If so, this is the position well suited for you!
Is organization, timeliness, and efficiency your strong suit?
The SOLIDWORKS Design Engineer works closely with everyone in the company to assist in any way possible and is willing to do so when needed.
Structural or Mechanical Degree Preferred.
Engineer Duties Include and are not limited to:
- Responsible for meeting project deadlines
- Responsible for meeting project budget estimates
- Collaborate with a customer on an approach to a problem
- Develop appropriate solution for customer problem
- Advise customers as technical expert before and after sale
- Write project specifications
- Provide equipment startup supervision or assistance at TAM and customer site
- 3D Design
- Creation of drawing and documentation packages
- Perform internal design reviews with all project disciplines
- Work with purchasing department to acquire material necessary to complete projects
- Assist in sales calls
- Provide estimates for quotation of systems
- Other duties as assigned
Engineer Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge of SolidWorks 3D design software preferred
- Ability to perform multiple tasks with a diversity of problems
- Most work is done independently without close supervision
- Computer skills are required at an advanced level
- Must exhibit the capability to generate problem solutions
- Required to control costs, adhere to a schedule, and improve the quality of a product/service
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Work Location: In person