CK Composites was established in the 1950’s and is located in Mount Pleasant, PA approximately 40 miles southeast of Pittsburgh. CK is a manufacturer of highly engineered components used in a variety of industries including Electrical, Defense, Medical, and Transportation. The organization engineers and manufactures custom composite solutions from a variety of proprietary resin formulations, fiberglass reinforced plastic and densified laminated wood.
Our manufacturing company is seeking a talented and experienced Manufacturing Engineer to support our production of highly engineered composite material components for electrical grid, defense, and medical applications. As a Product Engineer, you will play a critical role in ensuring the highest level of product quality, performance, and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and improve product designs, materials, and manufacturing processes
- Analyze customer feedback and market trends to identify product opportunities and drive innovation
- Conduct testing and analysis to ensure compliance with industry standards and customer requirements
- Create, review, and interpret autoCAD and Solidworks models and assemblies for proper implementation and functionality
- Provide technical support to internal teams and customers to troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Develop and maintain process and product documentation and specifications
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to drive commercial success and profitable growth
- Bachelor's degree in Material Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in product and/or process engineering, preferably in the high voltage and/or defense industry
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and interact with customers
- Commercial aptitude and ability to understand customer needs and market trends
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Understanding of relevant industry standards and regulations
- A strong desire for personal and professional development
- Must be a Citizen of the United States
We are seeking a driven and dedicated Manufacturing Engineer who is passionate about creating high-quality products that meet customer needs and drive business growth. If you meet the requirements and are excited about this opportunity, we encourage you to apply.
CK Composites, LLC. is an Equal Employment Employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting or in any aspect of the employment process on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Manufacturing facility
Work Location: In person