Flambeau, Inc is a Plastics Manufacturer that has been established for 75 years. Flambeau offers a wide range of products and tooling solutions to businesses, professionals, hobbyists and enthusiasts all over the world. Flambeau is a Wisconsin based company with locations in multiple states including Ohio, Arizona, Georgia and Indiana with other locations in Mexico and the United Kingdom. Flambeau offers competitive wages, flexible schedules, a full package of benefits which include an onsite clinic with free and low cost services to all Flambeau associates. Come join our dynamic team!
Develop product quality controls to meet or exceed Customer requirements while focusing on the entire manufacturing process, including training of associates to achieve a low cost, high quality and a highly efficient workplace.
- Develop and improve assigned products to meet or exceed Customer
- Develop and improve assigned products to meet or exceed productivity requirements, including 5S waste reduction, scrap reduction, work flow, safety, efficiency improvements and the like
- Effectively communicate and build relations with customers to facilitate resolution of quality issues
- Drive and lead resolution of internal and external Quality issues
- Visit Customers as needed to resolve issues
- Educate and coach associates in process procedures, work flow and quality requirements
- Take immediate action when quality or productivity standards are not being met
- Submit PPAP’s to customer, including development of PFMEAs, control plans, flowcharts, OQRs and other documentation as well as work on dimensional layouts and capability studies.
- B.S. degree in Engineering (Mechanical ,Industrial, Manufacturing or Quality)
- Background in ISO9000/ISO90001
- 3 – 5 years experience in Mold Manufacturing
- Ability to work independently, and lead team projects
- Knowledge of QC measurement tools, GD&T and CMM layouts
- SPC/Capability and continuous improvement (Kaizen) studies
Flambeau offers a competitive wage plus medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, 401(k) with company match, life, free access to our onsite clinic, and more!
All offers of employment by Flambeau are contingent on completion of a drug test within 2 business days of your offer acceptance and a background check with results in compliance with company policy.
Flambeau, Inc. is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer and Drug Free Workplace.
Upon hire, Flambeau uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility for roles based in the United States.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Baraboo, WI 53913: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
Work Location: In person