Hiring Electrical Engineer Manager
A Licensed Professional Electrical Engineer (PE) is responsible for designing, developing, and overseeing the installation and maintenance of electrical systems and equipment. They are responsible for ensuring that all electrical systems and equipment are safe, reliable and efficient.
- Designing and developing electrical systems and equipment using computer-aided design (CAD) software, and REVIT. including power generation, transmission and distribution systems, lighting systems, and control systems.
- Reviewing and approving project plans, specifications, and cost estimates for electrical projects.
- Conducting site visits to assess existing systems and identify any potential issues.
- Overseeing the installation and commissioning of electrical systems and equipment.
- Testing and maintaining electrical systems to ensure they are functioning properly.
- Troubleshooting and resolving any issues that arise with electrical systems.
- Keeping up-to-date with new technology and advancements in the field, as well as local and national electrical codes and regulations.
- Communicating effectively with clients, contractors, and other stakeholders.
- Ensuring compliance with safety regulations and industry standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- At least 2 years experience.
- Professional Engineering (PE) license in the state in which they practice.
- Several years of experience working in the electrical engineering field.
- Proficiency in various software and tools, including CAD software, REVIT, simulation software, and project management software.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong understanding of electrical codes, standards and regulations.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Strong understanding of the industry standards and regulations.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 - $125,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: In person