SERVICE CENTER ENGINEER –GREATER CHICAGO AREA
We are proud to say that we have been voted “one of the top 10 companies to work for in the United States,” for 10 consecutive years!
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, this opportunity may be for you. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
· Evaluation of customer’s specifications for the repair and upgrade of customer’s
equipment, and implementation of these requirements.
· Evaluation of the equipment sent in for repair, determination of the suitability of
components for reuse, and the development and implementation of rework, quality and
· Reverse engineering of non-PG components. Must have understanding of critical
· Develop detailed CAD drawings for unit upgrades.
· Failure analysis and development of technical reports for customers.
· Coordination of engineering and manufacturing activities at vendor facilities and other
· Assist in field sales efforts in making technical presentations to customers.
· Assist in technical training of shop personnel.
· Help maintain & support our ISO certification and quality system.
· Oversight in the resolution of field service problems.
Key Attributes Include:
· Applicant must have 2 years of rotating equipment engineering experience.
· Bachelor’s degree in design or mechanical engineering from an accredited college or
· The ability to multi-task, set priorities, meet deadlines with a high degree of accuracy and
· Set goals, ability to work as part of a team and the ability to interact with all levels of
customers and internal support teams.
· Excellent computer skills (proficient in Microsoft Office software).
· Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
· This position requires a problem solver who is involved in all technical aspects that
support the operations of the regional service center.
· Experience in Solid Works preferred.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $115,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Joliet, IL 60431: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person