Kanini provides Agile Software Development, Cloud Computing, Data Science, and Location Intelligence services to public and private organizations. We have successfully served our clients in government, finance, transportation, utility, and software industries since 2003.
Why you should join
Working at Kanini is flexible and personal. We are a highly motivated, collaborative team experimenting with the latest technologies. We are committed to everyone having a healthy work/life balance, and we provide extensive mentorship and training resources to help you succeed.
Kanini is looking for an AWS Cloud Engineer who has a deep experience working system design, AWS, CI/CD pipelines, Kubernetes.
- You will be embedded directly into customer teams and expected to work on a variety of engineering problems ranging from system design, IaC development, implementing CI/CD pipelines and best practices, upskilling client engineers, and software engineering.
- You want to learn new technologies. Our clients choose tech stacks that work for them, and it's our job to adapt, learn, and deliver.
- You should have a software engineering background and the ability to understand the issues and needs of software engineering teams. This deeper understanding allows us to create tailored solutions.
- You can propagate and implement modern cloud engineering best practices — not only basic knowledge but also the ability to judge the quality of proposed solutions and push our team towards best practices.
- You can work through ambiguity and thoughtfully prioritize many competing tasks.
- You are proficient with the CLI using tools like git, grep, find, dig, Ip/ipconfig, ss/netstat, etc.
- You have solid written communication when updating READMEs, system documentation, pull requests, code comments, and user stories.
- You have a mastery of networking fundamentals and network security, such as virtual private networks, subnet masks, firewalls, security groups, load balancing, proxies, caching, latency, DNS, TCP and UDP, SSL, SSH, RDP, and troubleshooting tools like tracert and Wireshark.
- Kubernetes experience is a huge plus.
Kanini Software Solutions, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters based on race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, family status, disability status, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity. If you have a disability, please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve the interview process for you; we’re happy to accommodate.
Kanini Software Solutions, Inc., 25 Century Blvd., Ste. 602, Nashville, TN 37214
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $65.00 - $70.00 per hour
Work Location: Remote