Electrical Engineer - FVR Breaker
Exciting opportunity to join a great company with great people! Join a team of engineers that you will learn from and continue to excel in your career. Position includes great training and mentoring, signing bonus, comprehensive employee benefits and rewarding and challenging work.
For nearly seven decades, Myers Power Products, Inc. has been a leading producer of engineered-to-order low and medium voltage power distribution equipment. We design, integrate, manufacture, install, and maintain this equipment for a diverse portfolio of end users in the Agro-Chem, Commercial, Critical Power, Government, Health Care, Industrial / Mining, Marine, Military, Multifamily Residential, Oil & Gas, Renewables, Rail / Transit, Utilities, and Water / Wastewater industries. Myers products are in operation at 9 of the 10 largest US subway systems, by the five largest electrical utilities, all four branches of the US military, and one in five Fortune 100 companies.
Myers Power Products is looking for new team members who share our dedication to delivering solutions that exceed our customers’ expectations. If you have the requisite knowledge and experience combined with the ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, we have an amazing career opportunity for you. This position is based at our Myers Controlled Power factory in North Canton, Ohio.
Engineering Duties and responsibilities:
1. Engineering Functions consist of all applications, designs, performance and future alterations or additions to Myers Controlled Products Breaker product offerings.
2. Duties will include support of Quotations, Sales, Design team, R&D testing and implementation as well as field support for any outstanding performance issues.
3. This position will coordinate and drive the collaboration and results required from our R&D facility with the in-house individual personnel involved in the design, fabrication, testing and functional operation of all breakers.
4. This position will require the skills to be the product specialist for all things breaker related within the Myers family of companies.
1. Three (3) to five (5) years in related electrical engineering. Beneficial if knowledgeable in switchgear and breakers.
2. Experience with manufacturing processes.
3. Able to operate AutoCAD, Solid Edge
$2K Sign-on bonus
· Paid vacation and sick time
· Paid holidays (9 days)
· Paid life insurance
· 401k with employer match
· Company Paid Short- and Long-term disability insurance
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance, including 100% company-paid employee only medical plans
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Work Location: In person