Title: Senior Technical Sales Engineer
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Type: On-site; Full-Time Direct Hire
Travel: 10-20% a month
Compensation: Competitive base salary, incentive program and benefits.
Chamberlain Advisors is currently seeking a Senior Sales Engineer for our direct client, Ohio Heat Transfer / Cincinnati Radiator, a private equity backed industrial manufacturer of heat exchangers and heavy-duty cooling products. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in mechanical engineering and thermal dynamics or heat transfer concepts and will also support B2B sales.
What You’ll Be Accountable For:
Engineering - Designing radiators and other heat transfer products, including:
- New product development to build nonstandard, custom products; perform full product lifecycle including designing, developing, testing prototypes, manufacturing and implementing.
- Performing engineering calculations to support design work.
- Conducting experiments methodically, analyzing data and interpreting results.
- Performing detailed documentation to track project development and design process.
- Using 2D or 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools (e.g., AutoCAD, SolidWorks or other).
- Ensuring project timeline is met and project stays within budget.
- Collaborating with multi-disciplinary engineering teams and working with vendors and contractors.
- Assisting in data assimilation and data input in future installation of ERP.
Sales - Serving as the technical subject matter expert to support inside sales team in customer facing activities, including:
What Qualifications You Need:
- Working closely with sales teams to advise and support implementation guidance based on customer requirements.
- Analyzing customer's technical specifications, recommending the best product configuration and installation process, and estimating implementation effort, time, and resources.
- Developing and delivering technical product presentations and materials used to engage customers and prospects and educate sales teams.
- Collaborating with implementation teams to troubleshoot problems and develop solutions or deliver customer training.
About Ohio Heat Transfer / Cincinnati Radiator
Ohio Heat Transfer
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or a related field.
- 4-7 years of heat transfer product engineering experience, which may include designing engine coolers, fuel coolers, radiators, or other related heat transfer solutions.
- Strong understanding of heat transfer concepts and calculations related to cooling systems; strong analytical skills and ability to perform detailed engineering calculations.
- Understanding of control systems and thermal dynamics; desire to work with control systems.
- Familiarity with Finite Element Analysis (FEA) software.
- Proficient in 2D or 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools (e.g., AutoCAD, SolidWorks or other).
- Experience with B2B and commercial sales; ability to work with customers and assist in sales activities.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong technical writing skills and ability to create technical product presentations and materials.
is a manufacturer of quality Heat Exchangers that are commonly known in the industry as Radiators, Oil Coolers and Aftercoolers .Our products can be found in a multitude of applications such as Earthmoving, Power Generation, Oil & Gas Exploration, Agricultural, Forestry, Hydraulics and Tier 3 and Tier 4 Diesel Engine Applications. Ohio Heat Transfer manufactures and sells to major accounts and distributors of industrial equipment.
leverages a combined 100+ years of cooling product manufacturing experience and state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities to deliver best-in-class cooling packages in industry-leading speed at a fair price. Our engineers are subject matter experts in the field and utilize best-in-class software to design high-performing, efficient cooling systems capable of long-term use in the harshest environments on earth. We have never met a project we couldn't handle, but we typically design and manufacture new cooling packages for Tier 3 and future Tier 4 applications. For existing equipment, including obsolete products, we have the ability to remanufacture or design new replacement radiators, charge air coolers, oil coolers, heat exchangers, etc. Our team has decades of experience supporting customers of all sizes, from blue chip to main street, and excels most in complex, challenging projects.