We are looking for a Biomedical Imaging Engineer I to join our team here at SPBS!
On-call, flexible scheduling, and regional travel throughout the HDO will be required to accommodate client needs. This may include working outside of normal business hours, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Must meet all vendor credentialing and/or vaccination requirements, as required by client.
Experience & Educational Requirements:
- Some Biomedical Technician experience preferred
- General Radiography, Fluoroscopy, Portable and C-Arm experience is required
- CBET certification preferred
- Associate Degree in Biomedical Technology or a related field preferred
Under relatively close supervision, repair, calibrate and maintain all types of basic biomedical technologies, devices, instruments, and systems. Inspect, install, and perform preventive maintenance services on general and imaging medical equipment.
ESSENTIALS DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Repair, install, maintain, calibrate, and inspect a diverse range of imaging and diagnostic biomedical instrumentation and equipment; including but not limited to general X-ray, CT, MRI, catheterization (Cath) Lab, digital X-ray, gamma camera, bone density, ultrasound, mammography, mobile X-ray and CR system- in a timely manner to minimize downtime.
- Perform preventive maintenance inspections and electrical safety testing on medical equipment, devices, and systems, including medical imaging equipment, on a routine basis.
- Diagnose and correct system and equipment malfunctions.
- Maintain a high standard of customer service.
- Control costs within budgetary guidelines.
- Professional conduct at all times.
- Complete all required paperwork on new equipment inspections and equipment repairs and failures accurately and on time.
- Properly maintain company-issued equipment.
- Maintain appropriate communications within the region/division and throughout the company with vendors, manufacturers, and customers.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures as well as government regulations.
- Develops and presents solution options to supervisors on critical issues.
- Provide technical assistance and instruction on equipment operation and maintenance to personnel.
- Assume additional responsibility as directed by the supervisor.
- Maintain expected productivity according to productivity and billing requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $23.96 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Biomedical Imaging Repair: 3 years (Required)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: On the road