Job Description - Electrical Engineer
- Develop one-line diagrams.
- Design and engineering for a complete building.
- Create electrical project specifications.
- Attend site visits and develop project scopes of work.
- Work with design teams to complete designs on design-build and design-assist projects.
- Work thru value engineering options.
- Review of project submittals and shop drawings for compliance with specifications.
- Perform short-circuit, coordination and arc-flash studies.
- Review product submittals.
- Review test reports.
- Collaborative and team oriented.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility with work hours.
- Willing to travel.
- Willing to obtain PE license.
- Customer focused.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of Revit MEP.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to read process diagrams, mechanical drawings and electrical schematics.
- Fluent with the National Electric Code.
- Ability to apply sound engineering solutions while considering budget, schedule and operational performance.
- Good understanding of how things work mechanically and electrically as well as the ability to learn new manufacturing processes.
- Understanding of power system modeling software and willingness to learn SKM Powertools software for power system studies such as load flow, arc flash, and protective coordination studies.
- Knowledge of facility power distribution systems.
Education/Experience. BS, Electrical Engineering.
Entry level candidate will also be considered
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $140,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: In person