Design Galleria Kitchen and Bath Studio, one of the nation’s leading and award-winning kitchen and bath design firms is seeking a qualified individual for immediate, full-time employment in our new Nashville showroom. Visit www.designgalleria.net. Applicants should be:
- AutoCAD proficient
- Skilled at translating hand-drawings and/or conceptual sketches into floor plans and elevations
- Experienced in the development of mechanical drawings for plumbing, electrical, and lighting components.
- Talented using Google SketchUp, or similar 3D software (desired but not required)
- Capable of using typical Microsoft Office products for PC’s (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Very organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Gifted with a sense of design style and function with attention to detail
- Ethical and professional in manner, attitude and dress
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Able to meet schedule deadlines and work at a fast pace
Job responsibilities will include:
- Technical development of projects
- Direct communication with clients, contractors, installers, architects, interior designers, etc.
- Development of cabinetry and accessory orders
- Assisting designers in project management including managing the installation of cabinetry
Previous kitchen and bath experience is highly preferred. We offer competitive salaries (based on experience) along with many excellent benefits including flexible work schedules, insurance, 401k plans, paid holidays, etc. For immediate consideration please submit your cover letter and resume via this advertisement. Please, no phone calls.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Nashville, TN 37203: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person