Project Manager – Heavy Industrial/Manufacturing
$100,000 - $128,000
Why consider a career at Mississippi Lime?
- Highly collaborative work environment focused on growth and innovation
- Safety and sustainability are top priorities
- Excellent compensation, benefits, generous perks; focused on employee wellbeing
- Great development and advancement opportunities
- Bring your real self to work, come grow with us!
Mississippi Lime operates the largest lime facility in the Americas and mines some of the purest limestone reserves in the world…and we just went global! The company is committed to development and employee satisfaction. Join our outstanding team!
About the Job
Our Project Manager is a boots-on-the-ground position that will be involved in all aspects of a project, from conception to completion. We are looking for a mechanical engineer or an experienced individual with a heavy industrial background and project management skills to join our team. The Project Manager role is assigned to a particular plant or area in the company.
- Provides support for capital spending, major outages, and minor maintenance projects in that area
- Works closely with the Finance Department to study the feasibility of spending capital on projects
- Navigates and expedites projects through the capital approval project and help the areas plan and justify their capital spending
- Provides construction management supervision and represents MLC in the project
- Develops systems to train and transfer support of plant requirements
- Builds technical trouble shooting skills in manufacturing personnel.Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or relevant heavy industrial/manufacturing management background
- 3-5 years’ experience in project management
- Ability to effectively communicate with all functional groups
- Utilize project management and other engineering tools to optimize project
- Problem solving
- Certification from Project Management Institute preferred
The Fine Print
Benefits and perquisites may vary based on the nature and location of each job.
Visit Mississippi Lime's website for EEO information.
About Mississippi Lime Company
Mississippi Lime Company (“MLC”), headquartered in St. Louis, Mo., is a leading global supplier of high-calcium lime products and technical solutions. These offerings bring essential performance and value to a broad range of market applications, including metals, construction, chemical synthesis, water and emissions treatment, glass, textiles, plastics, rubber, agriculture, foods and beverages. With over a century in business, MLC has built a reputation on the quality of its products and services, as well as an unwavering commitment to safety, sustainability and service. The company’s expanding global footprint includes a diversified, reliable network of production and distribution facilities in the U.S., as well as in the UK through our Singleton Birch business. For more information, visit our website.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sainte Genevieve, MO 63670: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
Work Location: In person