Location: Greenwood Village, CO (Hybrid)
We give you a world of potential
Computershare has an amazing opportunity for a permanent full-time Senior Developer (BPM/Workflow/Pega) to join our Loan Services team in the Denver, Colorado area.
There are a few things that make this opportunity truly fantastic:
- We work in a fun and collaborative team environment, offering the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects, pairing with a supportive management team to ensure you reach your career goals, no matter where they may take you.
- We offer fantastic career development and put emphasis on continued improvement and growth, both personal and for our teams.
- We believe that creativity fosters opportunity, and that the ideas of our employees will be what keeps us ahead in the market.
- We offer the ability to work remotely from your home office up to 3 days per week.
- We offer a competitive total compensation package, with further details found below.
A role you will love
As one of our Senior Developers, you will formulate and define system scope and objectives based on user needs. You will also devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Analyzes and revises existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary.
- Responsible for programming, maintenance, technical support, documentation and administration of core applications, databases, and utilities.
- Support the complete software development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, design, specifications, development, change management, testing and deployment activities.
- Lead and make design decisions to create simple, elegant and re-usable software components as a part of larger enterprise applications. Work closely with developers, project managers and executives to ensure the release of high quality products. Lead design and implementation efforts of project teams and development efforts.
- Translate customer requirements, recommend system solutions, and formulate detailed specifications from which enterprise applications are developed.
- Work collaboratively with team members and business partners in defining, designing, developing and implementing technology solutions to improve business functions. Provides analysis and design support in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures which are cost effective and meet user requirements. Analyze applications and implement improvements to optimize performance
- Participate in the planning and implementation of projects, which includes the design and execution of acceptance test plans to ensure a successful implementation. Perform thorough testing of your own and other team members’ developed code. Develop system documentation for all developed applications, including design and technical specifications.
What will you bring to the role?
We are always looking at ways to improve how we work, so if you have an inquisitive mind with great attention to detail, this position would be a great fit.
You’ll also need:
- 5+ years of strong design and development experience in BPM/Workflow/Pega
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in Pega Web Applications and Web Services using Pega 7.x onwards
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with database applications including SQL and stored procedures
- Experience working with and supporting larger, complex and/or enterprise-wide solutions
- Experience working with Web Services (REST and/or SOAP)
- Able to produce technical documentation
Bonus points if you have:
- Hands-on experience in implementing Pega frameworks as well as custom codes
- Knowledge of Pega best practices of Architecture, Design, and Development
- Familiarity with Pega omni-channel deployment such as social, chat, mobile etc
- Knowledge and experience working with other Business Process Management (BPM) Tools such as Appian, IBM BPM etc.
- Working knowledge of C#, Java, or other Object-Oriented language
- Demonstrated knowledge of object-oriented development principles such as Inheritance, Polymorphism and encapsulation
- Experience leading technology solutions across a development team made up of Developers, Business Analysts and Quality Assurance Testers
If you’re looking for a new opportunity where you can truly make a mark and work with a fantastic team of motivated professionals, then apply today!
A company to be proud of
Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a world leader in financial administration with over 14,000 employees across 21 different countries delivering expertise to over 25,000 clients. At Computershare, it’s more than just a job, our open and inclusive culture means that we will help you to grow, to move forward and make the most of the world of opportunities we have available. With infinite possibilities, we could take you anywhere.
Rewards designed for you
Parental leave. We offer paid parental leave, flexible working and a caring and inclusive culture.
Health and wellbeing. Our health and wellbeing rewards can be tailored to support you and your family. These include medical, dental, vision, pet insurance and a wellness reimbursement.
Paid time away from work. Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
Save for your future. We will support you along your retirement savings journey with 401k matching and tax-advantaged flexible spending plans that include healthcare, dependent care and commuter.
Income protection. To ease concerns when the unexpected occurs our package includes short and long-term disability benefits, life insurance, supplemental life insurance (single/spouse/family) and more.
Employee Stock Purchase Plan. Set aside salary to purchase stocks in our company at a discounted rate.
Extra rewards. From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options.
Compensation. $100,000 - $140,000 per year USD, depending on experience.
A diverse and inclusive place to work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people, and we welcome applications from everyone.
We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected, and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
We are happy to accommodate individual needs during your application journey. If you require disability accommodations or adjustments, please email us at [email protected] detailing your requirements and contact information.
Computershare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
#CPUIT #LI-SM1 #LI-Hybrid