ProScan Imaging is seeking an IT Cloud Engineer at our Corporate Headquarters location.
Job Summary: As a Cloud Engineer you are responsible for managing and maintaining information technology systems and applications in a hybrid cloud environment to meet the needs of the business. These technologies include AWS services, Azure, server hardware, datacenter and colocation solutions, Server and Desktop operating systems, Active Directory, Vmware and hybrid cloud networking solutions.
● Design and maintain IAM and security best practices in AWS
● Responsible for cloud user accounts and access policies
● Manage support requests for AWS infrastructure resources.
● Own resolution of complex issues in a hybrid cloud environment.
● Awareness of AWS dashboards/reporting for utilization metrics.
● Provide forecasts for AWS resource elastic scaling.
● Experience designing and utilizing an ELK stack.
● Strong AWS networking skills and knowledge of cloud to on prem connectivity capabilities.
● Ability to utilize infrastructure as code applications such as Terraform.
● Proficient with server and systems design, build, upgrade, update, and support in a hybrid cloud environment.
● High level of ownership and organizational skills to manage multiple in-flight activities and initiatives with a focus on delivering quality results.
● Possess strong communication skills to explain technical concepts with internal and external business contacts and Information Technology leadership.
● Leverage process driven approaches, enforcing standards, HIPAA compliance, and industry best practices.
● Automate, optimize, and drive efficiency with a continuous improvement mindset and deploy applications that help streamline IT and business functions.
● Own documentation and training among IT team members on new cloud technologies, initiatives, and processes.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in information technology or equivalent experience. 4+ years of relevant experience in cloud engineering. Expertise in VMware and Microsoft products. Knowledge of Linux and Mac operating systems. Familiar with infrastructure monitoring tools.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Knowledge of IT regulated industry standards such as HIPAA, PCI/DSS, GxP processes. Industry vendor specific certification- AWS certifications, ITIL / ITSM training or certification desired. Azure cloud experience is a plus. Cisco networking and firewall experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cincinnati, OH 45213: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person