Propulsion & Power Controls Engineer:
- Providing technical services and support for test and evaluation activities of aviation propulsion fuels and lubricants, rotor spin facilities, power generation accessories, unmanned air vehicles, and helicopter transmission programs. Location: NAS Patuxent River, MD.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- BS degree in electrical/electronic engineering, mechanical engineering, or physics from an accredited ABET college/university and a broad technical knowledge of control systems, instrumentation, and electronic data acquisition, reduction, and processing systems.
- At least 8 years of experience supporting RDT&E programs for military aircraft/weapon systems.
- Must have demonstrated experience providing major aviation electronics and/or instrumentation subsystems design, analysis, procurement, and engineering guidance.
- Experience in test facility control systems for test article & facility operations and instrumentation development/design for control of engine and mission systems simulations is preferred.
- The ability to obtain/retain a Secret level DoD security clearance.
- Veterans encouraged to apply
Eagle Systems is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, as applicable to federal and state regulations.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- RDT&E aircraft systems supporting: 8 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person