Anta Electric Job Description
Last Updated: 03/05/2019
Job title: Manufacturing Engineer
Work Location: Clifton Park, NY
Reports to: Engineering Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Evaluate existing manufacturing processes and identify areas for improvement.
· Determine problem resolutions and implement improvements.
· Able to develop and optimize manufacturing processes for maximum efficiency, cost effectiveness, and quality.
· Develop detailed layouts for equipment, processes, and workflow.
· Research and develop new processes, equipment, and products.
· Develop and implement cost-saving measures and quality control systems.
· Ensure manufacturing processes, equipment, and products comply with safety standards and legal regulations.
· Document efficiency and proficiency data and prepares reports.
· Review and calculate labor, material and other production costs along with reviewing schedules and future production requirements to assist management in decision making.
Analyze and plan workflow, equipment placement and space requirements to improve manufacturing efficiency.
Coordinate equipment maintenance and repair services and make sure that manufacturer’s procedures and instructions are followed in order to keep production equipment operational.
Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
· Create detailed engineering plans, processes, and procedures for staff to use and abide by.
Check and confirm the accuracy of the work performed and the methods used by all staff.
Identify tests and quality assurance checks to verify the quality of completed projects
Communicate and collaborate with other managers, suppliers, and customers
Other Tasks as assigned
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
· Minimum BS degree or equivalent in Engineering. Electrical or Manufacturing Engineering is a plus.
· Knowledge of Electronics Manufacturing processes and procedures and 5+ years of engineering experience is a plus.
· Experience providing technical support in a manufacturing environment, Including general electrical / mechanical assembly technologies.
· Organizational competencies and project management skills to keep projects, processes, and the entire team on track
· Strong computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office applications, and ability to generate reports.
· Strong multi-tasking skills. Completes several concurrent tasks in an efficient and accurate manner.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to read and write in
· Strong attention to detail with excellent prioritization and follow up skills.
· Ability to be part of team and communicate effectively with all levels within the organization.
· Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance.
· Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
· Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
Work Location: In person