Together, we’re on a mission to make good health more affordable and accessible, to help millions around the world enjoy healthier lives. It’s a mission that bonds our people across nearly 60 countries and a rich, diverse variety of nationalities and backgrounds. Working here means working with the world’s leading manufacturer of generic medicines, and the proud producer of many of the products on the World Health Organization’s Essential Medicines List. Today, at least 200 million people around the world take one of our medicines every single day. An amazing number, but we’re always looking for new ways to continue making a difference, and new people to make a difference with.
As a development engineer you will work in the R&D organization and be responsible for design, development, implementation, and analysis of medical devices and combination products predominantly in the injectable space. You will perform engineering design evaluations and may develop a range of products including prefilled syringes, auto injectors and large volume injector systems identifying functional problems and suggest solutions. You have a working knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the medical device field relying on instructions and pre-established guidelines but is also proactive in performing the functions of the job. A development engineer will work under moderate supervision.
- Design, development, verification and validation of combination products in support of Teva’s global R&D pipeline with special focus on delivery of biologics
- Develop and execute feasibility testing in support of product development.
- Ensure that every product is robust in design; perform engineering analysis and routinely provide evidence of robustness, reliability and efficacy.
- Create technical drawings, reports, data and other documents.
- Understanding of solid mechanics and fluid dynamics principles.
- Fundamental understanding of statistics
- Present information and data to technical and management teams
- Perform risk analysis, FMEA etc.
- Collect, calculate and interpret data from experiments
- Perform product and process root cause analysis and problem solving
- Occasional travel to locations where activity is current
- Create and maintain documentation and design history according with Teva design and quality control system, ensuring compliance to relevant standards and regulations.
- Perform Use Related Risk Analysis including but not limited to Use Failure Mode and Effects Analyses and Use Task Analyses.
- Review, observe, and document Human Factors testing activities including but not limited to Formative and Summative testing
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.