Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate “smart” solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
Pennoni is currently looking for an Associate Transportation Engineer, familiar with ODOT and local standards andwith the ability to perform the following:
- Design and inspect roadways and/or bridges
- Take on responsibility to research design criteria and complete supervisor-assigned tasks asspecified (including reviewing work to make sure that it was completed as directed within the specified time frame)
- Knowledge of the various engineering publications and how to use these publications in order to provide engineering solutions
- Take on responsibility for engineering documents and plans prepared and developed in accordance with the company/ project CADD standards
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- Years of Experience: 4-7 years
- EIT (FE) Certification
- Familiar with ODOT and local standards, Civil3D and Microstation Geopak and/or Openroads
Why Work With Us?
At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm,offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled