Inpria, a subsidiary of JSR Corporation, has an immediate opening for a Senior Facilities Engineer on site in Corvallis, OR. We seek an enthusiastic and conscientious candidate to join our diverse and talented engineering team in a hands-on position with responsibility for management and execution of HVM and lab facilities maintenance, modification, and expansion projects. At Inpria, your experience with industrial and R&D facility mechanical, electrical, and plumbing engineering, combined with a demonstrated record of safety and teamwork can help deliver advanced materials to our customers, extend Moore’s Law, and provide exciting career growth opportunities in a dynamic global industry.
· Interface with site owners and 3rd party contractors on maintenance, modification, and expansion of Inpria HVM and lab facilities.
- Manage MEP PM's and downtime
- Escalate excursions and issues
- Submit and manage specific requests for new or modified ventilation, electrical, and process services.
- Submit requests for new process capacity installations for major CapEx projects.
- Coordinate and oversee janitorial services in lab and HVM spaces
· Serve as primary contact for Inpria HVM, R&D, and EHS staff on routine facility needs and issues
- Work with staff to specify facilities requirements and solutions based on technical, tooling, or instrumentation needs
- Create, communicate, and manage project scope, schedule, and budget for minor facilities upgrade and maintenance projects
- Use professional and technical judgement to segregate projects for direct execution or external contracting
- Specify required materials and equipment
· Manage and mentor lab and maintenance technicians in execution of routine maintenance and facilities modification projects
· Own and compile documentation from construction drawings showing baseline electrical, ventilation, and seismic anchoring layouts
· Support the Director, Manufacturing Operations in managing major CapEx projects
· Coordinate code compliance findings for process and lab facilities
· Associates degree or equivalent required; BS in industrial or mechanical engineering or related field preferred
· A strong safety record and 5+ years of experience in facilities or building engineering
· Working knowledge of standard CAD and MS Office software
· Semiconductor or chemical facilities engineering experience a plus
· Active and effective verbal, written, and electronic communication skills in English
· Self-motivated and proactive in achieving goals
· Teamwork skills to thrive in a fast-paced collaborative engineering environment with limited hands-on supervision
· Physical ability to lift 30lbs overhead, use hand tools and equipment, walk and stand for extended periods, and use keyboard and mouse for project planning and communication.
Compensation and Benefits
Inpria offers competitive compensation including bonus and an excellent benefits package:
- Group health, dental, and vision insurance with family coverage
- 401k plan with matching contributions
- Flexible schedule with manager approval
Starting in 2023 qualifying Oregon employees will be eligible for paid family and medical leave as part of Paid Leave Oregon.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Consistent with our duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of recognized hazards, Inpria Corporation requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to safeguard the health and wellbeing of its employees, their families, and community.
Inpria Corporation is the world leader in metal oxide photoresist design, development, and manufacturing. Inpria’s EUV photoresists enable semiconductor manufacturers to realize the full potential of EUV lithography.
Nestled against the foothills of the coast range, Corvallis, OR is consistently ranked among the most livable and family-friendly towns in the country, offering excellent outdoor recreation activities in the nearby Cascade Mountains and Oregon coast.
Inpria is an equal opportunity employer. At Inpria, we recognize that innovation and problem solving are enhanced through diversity of thought. Inpria is dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment where employees can feel respected, valued, and empowered. We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives, and cultural backgrounds that each employee brings to our workplace.
Learn more at www.inpria.com/#careers.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $89,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- What is your desired salary for this role?
- Will you now or in the future require sponsorship to accept or continue employment in the United States? (example:. H1-B)?
Work Location: In person