- Pay Rate: $115 per hour.
- Shift: Monday - Friday; 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
ADM, one of the world's largest agricultural companies is currently seeking to hire a Sr. Project Engineer to handle multiple projects in the Syrup Refinery department within their Clinton, IA facility. Potential projects will range from $200,000 - $10,000,000.
- Minimum 10 years Industrial Project Management experience
- Bachelor or master's degree in an engineering or technical field, preferably in combination with project management engineering and construction coordination.
- Development of project documentation required for Front End Loading (FEL) capital project management process and Peer Review gate approvals.
- Monitoring of project deliverables including budget, schedule and quality.
- Ability to work with Design Engineering firms and/or EPCM companies.
Specific Experience that would be beneficial to this position:
- FEL project management process
- Liquid Sweetener product experience (Dextrose/Fructose)
- General Civil/Structural design
- General piping design
- Management of Change (MoC)
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
At Raise, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at +1 800-567-9675.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $115.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have at least 8 years of experience working in Industrial or Civil Project Management?
Work Location: In person