CONSTRUCTION PROJECT ENGINEER:
MUST LIVE IN HAWAII
MUST BE VACCINATED
Unlimited Construction Services, Inc. is an entirely locally-owned company that has a steady presence over 30 years committed to sustainable building in Hawaii. We are seeking a full-time positive individual(s) that’s eager to learn, grow, and be an integral part of the team. As part of the Project Management team, the Project Engineer will assist with the daily operations of a project site. This position is stationed at the project site and performs duties to ensure that work on the project meets plan and specification requirements.
- Establish and maintain healthy and positive relationships with subcontractors and owners.
- Provide clients with pricing packages and estimating.
- Assists with writing and negotiating subcontractor agreements and purchase order contracts.
- Works alongside project Manager and Superintendents to update and maintain project schedules.
- Reviews plans from blueprints, estimating, field engineering and field coordination.
- Ensures that company objectives are being delivered in profitability while staying competitive, and meeting deadlines.
- Manage RFI, submittals, change request, meeting minutes and material procurement.
- Updates and maintains project drawings and specifications.
- Support and monitors quality assurance and testing procedures.
- Understands project plans and specifications to help determine appropriate construction methods and answer field personnel questions.
- Assists the project team with site safety documentation and coordination.
- Assists with layout and verifies for accuracy.
- Review billing documentation for accuracy and compliance.
- Assists project team with closeout of the project.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction management or related field. Or the equivalent of education and work experience.
- Knowledge of basic construction means and methods, including building codes and regulations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as interpersonal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and similar software.
- Able to read and understand blueprints.
- Able to prioritize and organize tasks and follow through with completion.
- Understand and apply OSHA and company safety requirements.'
'Work Location: * Multiple locations Work Remotely
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Multiple Locations