Cator, Ruma & Associates is seeking skilled Electrical Engineers or Designers with a minimum of 4 years’ experience. This is a career opportunity for a person who has previous experience in the building consulting engineering business as a project designer, engineer, or project manager. References which support past experiences will be mandatory.
We need a conscientious, responsible individual who is well versed in electrical power, lighting, fire alarm, and building systems design for institutional and commercial buildings. The optimal candidate will have knowledge in operating Revit (minimum 3 years’ experience) and AutoCAD (minimum 4 years’ experience) to draft and design Electrical Systems.
Colorado Professional Engineer license is preferred, but not required.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter.
- Performs involved and detailed design requirements.
- Performs 3D Revit and 2D CAD work.
- Accomplished in certain design areas, such as electrical room layout, load calculation, and one-line development.
- Completes project designs, drawings, specifications, photometric calculations, short circuit calculations, arc flash studies, equipment selection and application, correspondence, survey, code studies, and construction administration as necessary.
The candidate must have:
- A 4-year degree from an accredited university in a related field or equivalent certificate program.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills in Revit, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, etc.), knowledge of Ajera software a plus.
- Good people skills.
- Great attitude is a MUST.
CRA is a consulting Mechanical/Electrical/Technology engineering firm that has enjoyed an excellent reputation since 1959 resulting in a broad and diverse client base. Our firm designs healthcare, educational, commercial and government facilities.
We offer an excellent benefit package including:
- Major medical with vision and dental plan 100% paid for the employee and partial for dependents.
- 401K Plan, Flex Spending Plan, Health/Fitness Plan.
- Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance plan 100% paid for the employee.
- Flex time, 9 hour days Monday thru Thursday and half days on Friday.
- Hybrid remote schedule
- Home studio stipend
- Generous paid holidays, monthly company activities, employee longevity awards program.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lakewood, CO 80401: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
- Electrical building systems design: 4 years (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Lakewood, CO 80401