Are you looking to make an immediate impact where you can help our clients solve their business challenges? Deloitte's Core Business Operations (CBO) portfolio operates at the center of our client's business. By joining our team, you could help C-suite and program leaders transform their organization and accelerate mission execution through emerging and disruptive technologies, innovative business models, retooled program operations and industry-driven solutions.
Work you'll do
As a consultant/engineer, you'll work with our clients to shape their path to Cloud with empowered teams and adaptive mindsets. As part of a product team, you'll implement leading cloud native software delivery practices with lean thinking, being agile, and automate with DevSecOps. You'll create value through software products with our public sector clients that span Health, Education, Citizen Services and Defense missions. You'll keep pace with leading Cloud, DevSecOps, Containerization, Kubernetes and Site Reliability Engineering skills as you further specialize by attending our Cloud Institute for training and competency development.
As a Cloud Full Stack Engineer, you will:
- You will take part in the entire cycle of full stack cloud software consulting and engineering from ideation, cloud/software architecture to deployment
- You will act as a mentor for less-experienced peers through both your technical knowledge and paired-development skills
- You will design and engineer containerized, microservices solutions, refactoring traditional software applications and creating new greenfield apps, choosing technologies that solve clients' problems
- You will use lean, agile, DevSecOps practices to deliver software with speed, security and stability
- Work in a highly-collaborative, diverse, product-focused teams to build innovative customer experiences
- Utilize the latest technology thinking and products from our Tech Trends industry insights
- Apply a variety of languages, cloud, and open source tools to your work
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice, our people, ideas, technology and outcomes is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Deloitte's Cloud offering consists of engineers and technical thought leaders who build cloud solutions that help shape the future of global enterprises. Our Cloud team is at the heart of technical solutioning and at the leading edge of product development.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Ability to travel 0-25%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you support.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.