Who is Prodigy Voice and Data?
We are an established IT company based out of Hickory NC. We provide full-service technology services to small to medium size businesses. Our main goal is to manage, support, and be our clients friend in the IT business.
Roles and Responsibilities
As a part of the IT Team, the Senior Systems Engineer’s roles will include:
· Advanced Troubleshooting Concepts to Manage and Execute Escalated Service Requests
· Adept with Windows Server 2012/2016/2019 Administration and Troubleshooting (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, Print Server, etc)
· Proficient with Windows 10 Administration
· Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 Administration and Troubleshooting Including Email Concepts
· Proficient with Microsoft Azure Administration and Troubleshooting
· Comfortable with Network Troubleshooting (LAN/WAN), Firewall Configuration and Maintenance (Fortinet / SonicWALL), Wireless Troubleshooting, VPN
· High Level of Comfort Working with and Managing Business Network Environments Including Interaction with Vendors, Team Members, and Customer Points of Contact
· Basic VMware ESXi Management
· Candidates Must have worked for an MSP or Service-Based Company
· Candidates for this position should be able to work assigned tickets from start to finish with minimal escalation.
· Candidates should be comfortable working each day within multiple different client networks with varying circumstances.
· Candidates must respond to, and manage, emergency situations effectively; maintaining poise and focus even when working with unfamiliar technologies or environments.
· Comfortable Administering/Troubleshooting Remote Desktop Services Environments
· Exchange Administration and Troubleshooting
· Microsoft Teams Troubleshooting
· Virus/Ransomware Cleanup
· Experience with Autotask Ticketing System
· RMM Platforms
· Experience with MAC OS Troubleshooting
· Exposure to Windows Server 2022/Windows 11
Why Prodigy Voice and Data?
We are a locally owned business that understands deeply the importance of a work/life balance. Some of our perks below:
- Paid Gym Memberships
- Fleet of corporate vehicles to drive
- Family oriented company with good work/life balance
- At least monthly catered breakfasts/lunches
- Paid certifications and training
- Flexibility to work from home
- Comp Time
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hickory, NC 28601: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person