Who We Are
Williams International is a privately-owned company that develops and manufactures jet engines for both military and commercial aircraft applications. We are a company of creators who deliver pioneering ideas and technologies that lead the aerospace industry. Our culture fosters creativity, collaboration, and continuous learning to position our team members to inspire each other and provide quality products and supporting services that exceed the expectations of our customers.
Williams International has exciting opportunities for Engineers (Rotational) to join our team.
Recent college graduates that enter Williams International’s Rotational Engineering Program can expect to spend approximately six months time in each of two to three different engineering areas (depending upon previous coursework/experience). The rotation programs are coordinated with each individual engineer and typically include component design/analysis and engine development testing. At the end of the rotations, the engineer is placed into a regular engineering assignment. These assignments are coordinated with the rotation engineer and typically intended to meet both the corporation’s and the individual’s needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace/Aeronautical, Mechanical, Computer, Electrical, Materials Science, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or Civil Engineering and an interest in gas turbine engine design and development
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above, preferred
- One to two years of summer intern or co-op experience in an engineering environment is desirable
- Previous exposure to ANSYS and NX is a plus
- Excellent writing skills, required
- U. S. citizenship is required
- Position requires the ability to obtain a U. S. Government Security Clearance, if needed. Candidates selected may be subject to a U. S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. For more information on Security Clearances, please visit: U. S. Department of State
Salary Range: $70,000 - $85,000
Williams International is a Drug Free Workplace where all new team members and contractors are subject to pre-employment drug testing for the following controlled substances: marijuana, cocaine, PCP, amphetamines, opioids and alcohol as policy dictates.
Williams International is committed to equal employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, and protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 1 year
- 2 years
- 3 years
- 4 years
- No experience needed
- Under 1 year
- Manufacturing facility
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pontiac, MI 48341: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person