We currently have opportunities for experienced professional engineers as well as new engineering graduates. Candidates should have experience or education in Civil, Structural, or Architectural Engineering. Expectations and responsibilities vary with candidate's experience, but the core responsibility of all our engineers is to assist our clients in design and engineering of custom exterior facade systems for high-rise buildings.
Our associates work on new, unique, custom designed monumental buildings in major cities throughout the country. We work with premiere Glazing Contractors, Owners, and world renown Architecture firms to help our clients deliver the vision of the architect with the methods and manufacturing processes that best suit our clients.
Our engineers perform turnkey services from Preconstruction and Design Assist Services, through final fabrication and installation. Specific responsibilities include:
- Designing with model building codes, material design codes and ASCE codes;
- Design of custom facade elements and connections;
- Development of new systems;
- Design for Blast threat protection;
- Hurricane/Tornado Impact specifications;
- Project management and scheduling;
Job Skills and Qualifications: Candidates must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Architectural, or Structural Engineering. Candidates must have a good mechanical aptitude, ability to visualize in 3D, and good management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree, with relevant work experience.
- Structural Engineering degree or experience is required.
- Experience in Curtainwall Industry is preferred.
- Excellent math skills in problem solving and logic.
- Ability to comprehend architectural and structural drawings and extract information to perform analysis.
- Excellent organizational skills and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems and eagerness to learn on your own to advance your skills.
- Proficiency in setting and meeting production goals and deadlines.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- St. Louis, MO 63128: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Civil, Structural or Architectural: 1 year (Preferred)
- Professional Engineer License (Preferred)
- Engineer In Training (Preferred)
Work Location: In person