Precision Tube has an opening for a Production Engineer. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- New tooling design and qualification.
- New part setup and validation using simulation software.
- Testing, setup, and validation of new equipment.
- Creation of work instructions and training of relevant personnel.
- Develop preventative maintenance schedules and procedures for equipment.
- Coordinating with production and management to optimize facility layout, flow, inventory systems, etc.
- Improve existing tooling and processes.
- Assisting production with any tooling, process, or equipment related issues or requests that fall outside of general maintenance and setup.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in manufacturing or engineering, or recent graduate with Co-Op or intern experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, or Industrial Engineering is preferred.
- Proficient in SolidWorks or similar CAD software.
- Experience with Microsoft Office required.
- Inclination towards manufacturing equipment and technology is needed.
- Mechanical aptitude required.
- Excellent communication skills required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $26.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Temperature Check, Masks, etc.
Work Location: In person