Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
- This position will manage all new product development and the Microfoundry, including leadership responsibility for 11 production employees
- Supports the NPI process by leading, directing, and coordinating New Product Introduction [NPI] team members.
- Will support individual projects and major projects that support specific NPI projects.
- Manage capital between $10 - 30M
- Support New Capital Introduction (NCI)
- Manage the capital program and establish Gateway and governance
- Assembles a business case for project request by documenting requirements, establishing a financial plan and defining project success criteria.
- Responsible for overall NPI program scheduling and activity tracking for specific NPI programs, including the development of master detailed project management schedule and determination of resource requirements assuring program dates can be obtained.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings as required.
- Document the activities and issues that surface in the meetings and communicate to the team.
- Track progress on NPI gateway items and compile the supporting documentation.
Previous full time work experience of 10-15 years as a Senior ME & capital coordinator in a factory environment in Heavy Equipment / Agricultural Equipment industry. Team player with good organizational, communication, interpersonal skills and ability to prioritize tasks Sound manufacturing engineering knowledge to understand and execute capital projects & NPI Knowledge of Casting, Foundry process, forging, technical drawings & GD&T.
Software Tools / Skill Set – Microsoft Office Software Suite, Lean Capital Introduction, New Capital planning, deployment (execution) experience.
Skills & Experience
Economic Capital, Heavy Engineering Equipment, Heavy Engineering - Production Machinery, New Product Development, New Product Introduction (NPI), People Management, Program Scheduling, Workforce Planning
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.
Job Type: Full-time