DCG is seeking Level 2 IT System Engineers to join our team located in La Canada with Flexible Hybrid schedule (in office/remote/onsite). The IT Engineer will play a critical role in our client environment, handling both system and network-related triage on a daily basis. This position requires a strong work ethic and the ability to prioritize multiple requests while solving issues to achieve resolution. Excellent compensation and benefits offered, paid hourly to allow opportunities for overtime.
This position includes a chance to:
- Handle day to-day support for our corporate clients with local and wide area networks.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, prioritize, resolve and /or facilitate issues to achieve a resolution for our sites while working in a satisfying, seasoned team environment.
We are seeking:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience, both network and server support
- Minimum 1 year virtual/cloud environment Knowledge of Windows Active directory, permissions, groups, administration
- Knowledge of virtualization platforms- servers (VMware, Microsoft, RDP/Term Server) and desktop servers
- Experience with Office365
- Management and mail troubleshooting is key
- Network and Internet connectivity troubleshooting
- Experience Knowledge of two-factor implementation (Duo, Authy, MS Authenticator)
- Strong Office365, SharePoint and Azure is desired.
- VoIP deployment a plus
- Understanding of VLANs is a plus
Compensation range of $75k to $95k DOE
Afraid you’re missing a technological requirement? Apply anyways. We’re probably okay with teaching you on the job if you as passionate about IT problem-solving as we are.
Here at DCG Technical Solutions we are working to help our client's businesses reach their highest potential. We have a seasoned staff and management team creating a great customer experience consistently. DCG Technical Solutions has been in business since 1993 and placed #8 Among MSP Mentor's Top 100 Small Business MSPs in their recent Small Business Edition rankings.
The Channel Company and CRN, placed DCG Technical Solutions on CRN's Managed Service Provider 500 list. The MSP500 is CRN's annual list recognizing the top managed service providers in North America. We are flattered to be recognized by the industry and our community as the go to source for Elite Business IT Services and Solutions year after year for over 20 years.
DCG Technical Solutions is committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 per year