Title: SENIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
Location: Connecticut, New York, New Jersey
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited college/university in Civil Engineering with a focus in structural engineering.
- A minimum of 5-10 years demonstrated experience in Bridge/Structural design, Bridge/Structural inspection, and Load Rating Analysis is required.
- Professional Engineering (PE) license is required
- Proficient knowledge of structural engineering principles, practices, process, design/build, and the application to project work-related issues.
- Experience with infrastructure planning, design, and construction management; including active involvement in a variety of rehabilitation and new design projects.
- Proficiency with CTDOT, NJDOT, NYDOT, MADOT, MBTA, RIDOT etc. standards, specifications, and procedures.
- Strong technical writing, analytical and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with an emphasis on quality work products.
- Ability to work schedules conducive to project-specific requirements that may extend beyond the typical workweek.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suites.
- Hands on experience with structural analysis software and CADD (AutoCAD/ Microstation)
- Proficiency with pertinent New England Agency standards, specifications, and procedures.
- Provide guidance and training to entry-level engineers.
- Perform professional structural engineering work and lead Bridge design tasks as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Preparation of contract drawings and specifications, design calculations, complex structural analysis, load rating analysis and evaluation of existing structures for repairs/ retrofits.
Attractive salary and excellent benefits package.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
Building is professionally cleaned and sanitized.
COVID Safety Plan and Policy Instituted.
All who enter building are required to wear mask.
- Professional Engineer (Required)
Work Location: In person