Would you like to take ownership of a team delivering service and maintenance to our customers?
Are you motivated to deliver a superior level of service to your clients?*
Join our Upstream Chemical team!
Our diverse and global team ensures that our customers have the products they need to perform effectively and safely. Our team ensures production enhancement and chemical services for our upstream customers so that they can function efficiently and perform at the highest level. We provide technical solutions to help with all their challenges.
Partner with the best
As an Account Manager, you will be providing a vital service by implementing, monitoring, and evaluating chemical delivery systems. You will take ownership of teams and sites and ensure they have the service needed to operate in a safe and compliant manner while supporting our customer's needs.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and overseeing all aspects of production chemistry supply and service contracts to ensure successful delivery to our customers
- Providing on-site technical guidance and support for production operations, process engineering and commercial and operational queries
- Monitoring, troubleshooting and optimizing of chemical treatment programs to provide support to the production operations group
- Preparing of technical reviews and proposals of new chemical solutions to share with our customers
- Preparing budgets and reporting on chemical performance and environmental compliance KPI’s to our asset operators
- Organizing routine production chemical reviews and selection activities to verify changing customer needs
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Completed post-secondary education, (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Minimum 5 years’ of experience in developing, authoring, and presenting complex technical chemical recommendations
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Oil & Gas production/ Monitoring, Field/Lab Testing Methodologies and Techniques, Analytical Chemistry, and Oilfield Design and Production methods
- Expected to interface with customers offering technical and commercial solutions
- Current or ability to recertify OQ Certification (DOT pipeline qualification)
- Cosasco tool experience, skilled at high/low pressure coupon extraction
- Offshore and/or Arctic Chemical Application / Monitoring
- Current Class B or C license preferred or the ability to obtain CDL license
- Must be willing and able to travel and work in remote Arctic locations (lone worker / independently) for extended periods of time
Working in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Must be willing and able to support the business unit as needed
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
The Good Stuff*
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
About Us:We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Join Us:Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time